Carpets steam cleaned - Upholstery cleaned - Pet stain and odor removal
All types of carpets and upholstery cleaned and renewed - Free estimates
The best carpet cleaning in Spokane, Washington
1. How often should I clean my carpets?
Depending on how many people and pets live there, most carpets are cleaned every 6-12 months.
Check out the Recommended Frequency Chart.
2. How long does it take to dry?
Under normal conditions it will take about 2-3 hours.
3. Are your chemicals harmful to children and pets?
No, my main cleaning solutions are not harmful and most are green approved for the environment.
4. Can you fix bleach spots?
Yes, any spot on nylon carpet that has a color loss can be re-dyed.
Here is list of products that will remove color from your carpets.
Many other less harsh chemicals, even hair shampoo left over a long period of time, can cause color loss. I will neutralize the chemical and replace the missing color so that the spot is virtually unnoticeable. There is no need to replace an entire carpet for a few bleach spots. Dye used to re-color the carpet is identical to what manufacturers use in the factory.
5. What kinds of dyes do you on the carpets?
I use the same kinds of dyes that the manufacturers use.
6. Can you get out stains?
Yes, many stains can be safely removed from your carpet.
7. Can you get out cat and dog urine?
Yes, cat and dog urine is removable.
8. Do you clean commercial carpet?
Yes, I clean all types of carpets.
9. Why do I need to reapply Scotchguard or DuPont Teflon Guard?
Stain guard slowly wears off with foot traffic and needs to be reapplied to maintain its ability to repel dirt and stains.
10. Do you use steam to clean carpets?
No, steam cleaning is an old nickname to the cleaning process. The official name is Hot Water Extraction. You will see steam coming off the cleaning solution due to high temperatures.
11. What is the difference between Steam Cleaning and Hot Water Extraction?
There is no difference; they are the same process.
12. What is the best method for cleaning carpets?
According to major carpet manufactures and the Carpet and Rug Institute, Hot Water Extraction is the best method for cleaning your carpets.
13. What other methods of cleaning do you offer?
Another cleaning method that I offer is called encapsulation. This is a great method for commercial carpets and other types that require a fast drying process.
14. What is encapsulation?
Encapsulation is a special chemical that is sprayed down and scrubbed into the carpet. It bonds with all foreign material, dries and crystallizes in about 30 to 45 minutes. Then it can be vacuumed out leaving a glistened look to the carpet.
15. Do you offer free estimates and advice?
Yes, estimates and advice are always free.